MATCHD Terms of Service
This document will always reflect our current terms of service.
By accessing the website and service at matchd.com and app.matchd.com (“the MATCHD website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The MATCHD website is operated by Matchd Technology Limited (“MATCHD”).
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the MATCHD website for personal, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Matchd website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MATCHD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the MATCHD website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. MATCHD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, MATCHD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MATCHD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the MATCHD website, even if MATCHD or a MATCHD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. MATCHD shall not be liable, regardless of the basis of liability or the form of action, for any amounts exceeding the total price paid by the customer to MATCHD, net of all discounts and refunds, over the 12-month period before the liability arose.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on the MATCHD website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MATCHD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MATCHD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, MATCHD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MATCHD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MATCHD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MATCHD may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. REFUND POLICY
MATCHD operates the MATCHD website as a software-as-a-service. You may, within 30 days of ordering and paying for a service that MATCHD provides, request a full or partial refund.
If the service you have ordered and paid for is not yet consumed we will provide you with a full refund.
If you are dissatisfied with the quality of the service or outcomes from the service, we will provide you with a full refund.
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will refund you with the portion of the fee paid that is unused.
We will process your refund within 7 days.
9. PROHIBITED USAGE
You are prohibited from using MATCHD to collect or process any data that is personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, or data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. These restrictions are to provide compliance with the EU GDPR and Australian Law.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
MATCHD assumes no responsibility hereunder, and shall not be liable, for any damage, loss of data, delay or any other loss whatsoever caused by events beyond its reasonable control, including acts of civil or military authority, national emergencies, fire, flood, catastrophe, acts of God, insurrection, war, riots or failure of the mails, transportation, communication or power supply.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement of the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties, oral and written, with respect to the subject matter hereof.