TERMS OF SERVICE
Matchd Technology Limited Terms of Service
This document will always reflect our current terms of service.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the MATCHD website for personal, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Matchd website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MATCHD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the MATCHD website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Matchd Technology Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Matchd Technology Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Matchd Technology Limited or its licensees and suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the MATCHD website, even if Matchd Technology Limited or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on the MATCHD website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Matchd Technology Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Matchd Technology Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Matchd Technology Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Matchd Technology Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Matchd Technology Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Matchd Technology Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. PROHIBITED USAGE
You are prohibited from using MATCHD to collect or process any any data that is personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, or data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. These restrictions are to provide compliance with Australian Law and the EU GDPR.